P6 for US Government Contracts for USACE & NAVFAC schedule compliance
This 3-day training is specifically focused on achieving compliance with the strict scheduling requirements required on US Government Department of Defense contracts. Curriculum includes hands-on exercises for building schedules that meet all US Government standards for setup, cost loading, reporting, and submittal, & file export.
Upon completion, attendees will learn to use P6 to meet US Government contract specifications:
- P6 Options, Autocost rules, and Mandatory Schedule Defaults
- Configure Milestones & Constraints
- Design the required Activity Code structure
- Build Activity Codes, Resources, and Costs
- Cost-Load the Schedule per the project Approved Schedule of Values
- Print required graphical and tabular reports, including Earned Value and S-Curve
- Store financial period data for monthly updates, to expedite pay application approval
- Produce the SDEF export file for QCS, and other required Submittals
- Schedule Change Orders using Fragnets using approved Time Impact Analysis Techniques
Attendees will receive:
- Custom class workbook / reference manual including references to the latest USACE & NAVFAC scheduling specifications
- US Government forms used to analyze initial and updated schedules
- Advanced Certificate of Completion signed by Certified Oracle | Primavera Business Partner
Required: Minimum two years construction experience, with a working knowledge of project scheduling and solid Windows computer skills.
Recommended: P6 Fundamentals class, or at least one year using Primavera P3, SureTrak, or Microsoft Project.
(Note: 2-day duration is possible for schedulers with advanced P6 knowledge)
Call (808) 938-6778, email email@example.com or fill out the form below for more information.