This 2-day session provides hands-on training of basic P6 fundamentals. At the end of this training, attendees will be able to setup and build a schedule, print reports and update progress for timely project management decisions, throughout the duration of the project.
Day 1: P6 Fundamentals :
- P6 navigation, managing single & multiple projects in the Enterprise Project Structure (EPS)
- Manage User Preferences & Administrative Settings (P6 Administrator)
- Create a Project, Calendars, & Defaults
- Build the WBS structure & Activity Codes
- Add Activities & Milestones, add Relationships & Constraints
- Schedule the Project and review the Schedule Report
Day 2: Optimizing the Schedule & Reporting
- Review Day 1 – optimize the Schedule
- Add Resources & Costs
- Build and save Basic Layouts & Reports
- Print graphical reports, including Cash Flow Curve
- Update the Project Schedule for Progress (Statusing the Activities)
- Maintain & Assign Baselines
- Filtering & more advanced Reports
Optional Topics as time allows and per attendees’ preferences:
- Import & Export Schedules
- Schedule Change Orders using Fragnets using approved Time Impact Analysis Techniques
Attendees will receive: New comprehensive class workbook / reference manual
Required: Minimum two years construction experience, with a working knowledge of project scheduling and solid Windows computer skills.
Recommended: At least one year using Primavera P3, SureTrak, or Microsoft Project.
Call (808) 938-6778 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below for more information.