Reprice Crews (Labor, Equipment, or both) after changes to the Timberline Rate Tables in the Database
Use Re-price Crews, as follows:
1. FIRST – MAKE A COPY OF THE ESTIMATE- IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOME UNFORESEEN CHANGES COULD OCCUR, AND A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL IS THE SAFEST WAY TO GET BACK TO WHERE YOU WERE, IF NECESSARY !!!!
2. (In the new copied estimate), from the Pricing menu, select Reprice Crews.
3. Select the check box Labor, Equipment, (or both).
4. In the Rate Tables section, select: Update estimate rate tables from database and reprice.
5. In the Crews section, select Update estimate crews from database and reprice. (These steps will copy the new Rate Tables into the Estimate. All subsequent items will be priced according to the new database rates you have just loaded).
7. In Export Report File window, select a location to save the export report file. (NOTE- if “Preview”, rather than “Report” or “None” is selected, the estimate WILL NOT be repriced- the preview will show what WILL happen if you proceed).
8. In the File name box, type a name, and then click [Save].
9. Click [OK] after the reprice is done. You will see a blue progress bar and the confirmation message, “Estimate Reprice Complete,” if done successfully. (If not, see #7 above).